Thank you for contacting us. We will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
In the meantime you can find us over on Facebook and don’t forget to read our latest blog posts.
- Create captivating and engaging email footers: a review of ScribeI was recently asked by a client to set up a some email signature templates that would work alongside her newly launched website and related branding. Great idea! As a consequence I researched a bunch of tools that enable this and I ended up signing up to Scribe so I could test it before recommending… Continue reading Thank you
- How to Remove then Update your WordPress ThemeGenerally, things go smoothly when you update your WordPress theme, but sometimes they don’t. When this happens the way to fix it is often to completely delete the old theme and then reinstall it using the theme files direct from the developer. This post walks you through this process step-by-step. There are several ways to… Continue reading Thank you
- Maintaining your WordPress WebsiteYou’ve finished your WordPress website (or your webdev has handed it over to you, so now you can get on with writing and sharing your blog posts and updating the content now and again and that’s it, right? Unfortunately, as with all your tech, a WordPress website is just like any other and regular maintenance… Continue reading Thank you
- Spring Clean Your System Series: IntroductionSpring is in the air – at last! With the increasing light, we naturally start to clear out all those dusty corners and give our homes and gardens a good tidy up, ready for the year ahead. But what about your technology? If, like me, you use your computer for work and also have a… Continue reading Thank you
- SEO Tools: From Yoast to SEO PressSince I first started working with WordPress I’ve been using the Yoast plugin for my SEO. It’s a great tool. I’ve been happy with it and have been happily recommending it to clients. But lately there’s been chatter in some groups where WordPress pros and others discuss their SEO tools of choice, and I’ve been… Continue reading Thank you
- Fun and Games with Mixed Content and SSL ErrorsThanks to Google everyone is now familiar with the secure site padlock in the browser address bar. It’s pretty easy to setup thanks to some great tools like Let’s Encrypt (that generates free SSL certificates) and (for WordPress) plugins Really Simple SSL. But it’s not always plain sailing! Sometimes, despite using these tools you get… Continue reading Thank you