Thank you for contacting us. We will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
In the meantime you can find us over on Facebook and don’t forget to read our latest blog posts.
- Update a WordPress Website Step-by-StepFollowing on from the post about what’s involved in maintaining your WordPress website, this post shows you how to identify any updates that are needed and then work through them. The most important step, before doing anything (and there is a step in the procedure below to ensure you don’t forget!) is to make sure… Continue reading Update a WordPress Website Step-by-Step
- Updating the PHP Version via cPanel for WordPressIf you’re running a WordPress site and have a self-hosted setup (so you pay for hosting that isn’t with wordpress.com) you may have noticed a warning about your PHP version being out of date. If you’re seeing this, what should you do? Updating it is relatively simple to do if you follow the steps below.… Continue reading Updating the PHP Version via cPanel for WordPress
- Add a New Email Account in cPanel
- Create captivating and engaging email footers: a review of ScribeI was recently asked by a client to set up a some email signature templates that would work alongside her newly launched website and related branding. Great idea! As a consequence I researched a bunch of tools that enable this and I ended up signing up to Scribe so I could test it before recommending… Continue reading Create captivating and engaging email footers: a review of Scribe
- Fixing Your Site after Installing an SSL Certificate on WordPressSometimes, after adding installing an SSL certificate or migrating a site from one platform to another, it doesn’t behave as expected. There are several fixes for this so, if your site isn’t functioning properly after applying an SSL certificate, read on. Generally the issues are caused by problems with your page links; that is, links… Continue reading Fixing Your Site after Installing an SSL Certificate on WordPress
- How to Remove then Update your WordPress ThemeGenerally, things go smoothly when you update your WordPress theme, but sometimes they don’t. When this happens the way to fix it is often to completely delete the old theme and then reinstall it using the theme files direct from the developer. This post walks you through this process step-by-step. There are several ways to… Continue reading How to Remove then Update your WordPress Theme